Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them.

This weekend I went to Loufest, a music festival in St. Louis. It was AMAZING. I saw so many bands live and hung out with all of my best friends for two days straight. I didn't get home until four in the morning, so that's why I'm pretty exhausted right now. My two favorite bands that I saw play were Cake and the Artic monkeys. They both put on excellent shows and I was really impressed by the music. However, the best stand alone performer that I saw was a guy who calls himself "Trombone shorty." He was out of this world! He played a trombone, sang, and conducted other instruments on stage. Plus my friends and I got to meet him. My friends Derek and Regan were the most excited so they got shirts with his name on them and took pictures with him. All around the weekend was really exciting because I felt very grown up. I stayed in a hotel room with my friend Mallory and the road-trip back was really fun. It was a great experience overall, I even got a shirt! My friends Derek, Mallory, Regan, and Tori  made the experience really unforgettable.


image source

No comments:

Post a Comment