Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

What is email? When do you use email in your own personal life? List reasons and ways that people use email. What do you know about "email etiquette"?
Email is an electronic way of sending messages, letters, or other important mail related things to people via the internet. It involves a specific website, an email address, and many other components similar to the actual mailing system. It differs because it is technologically based and nothing is physically delivered; it is all electronic.I use email in my personal life mostly in the context of school and educational activities. It helps me stay up to date with what my teachers what me to know, when certain things are taking place, and catching up when I miss an activity or a day at school. There are a lot of reasons that people use email. They use it for personal, educational, and business reasons.My mom uses it for work, while my grandma uses it to stay in touch with our family. My younger brother uses it primarily for education. It is a friendly technology for all ages. I know that email etiquette consists of greetings, closings, and well phrased body paragraphs. You have to be polite and clear in your emails to get your point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment