Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend I took the ACT and spent a lot of time with my boyfriend, Derek! The ACT went alright except for one minor detail: during the math section my calculator died!!! Fortunately, it is possible to do all of the problems without a calculator, but it took a whole lot longer. I was really stressed because I wanted to raise my score, but luckily for me my mom isn't mad and my score is good enough to get me into the colleges that I am applying to. The real fun this weekend was spent with Derek! On Friday he took me to IHOP where we ordered our favorite meal. We then hung out, studied, and laughed a ton. I saw him again on Sunday when I went out to eat with his family and saw The Giver (a movie in theaters right now). Despite being disappointed by the movie, Sunday was one of the best days I have had in quite some time. I live about 45 minutes away from Derek since we were seeing each other freshman year before I moved. I always love when I get to see him on the weekends because I really miss him during the school week and when we are apart! We make it work though!

No comments:

Post a Comment