Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23, 2014

What are your favorite apps on your phone or tablet? Why?

My favorite apps on my phone are spotify, twitter, instagram, and Netflix. I like them each for a different reason, but they all relate to being somewhat social. First, I really like spotify because it has all of my favorite music on it and I am able to listen to my playlists at anytime. Plus it is free! My boyfriend, Derek, showed me the app and I've been hooked ever since. I also get to follow his playlists on there so it shows me what kind of music he likes as well, which is awesome!Next, I will just go ahead and group instagram and twitter together. These are the two main social media websites that I use and they keep me up to date in several ways. I like the hilarious tweets people post on twitter, and their adorable photos on instagram! Finally, I think Netflix kind of explains itself. It's always there for me, has a seemingly infinite amount of entertainment, etc. My all time favorite show ever was one I discovered on Netflix: Gossip Girl. Ever since that day I have been absolutely addicted to that app.

  spotify-logo-primary-vertical-light-background-rgb
Image Source                                    Image Source                         Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment