Monday, September 22, 2014

September 19, 2014

Now that you've been in Emerging Technology for several weeks... what do you think? Do you think the web tools (Drive, Evernote, Bubbl, etc.) are helpful to you? Do you think they will be helpful throughout high school or even college? Explain.

I really like emerging tech so far. I think that everything we are doing is building skills for my future, and I really appreciate that. The various web tools, research methods, and topics we have discovered have all played a role in what I am expecting throughout my senior year and in the years in college.  Specifically the web tools will make research papers much easier and help me have a background so I never feel lost on technology based assignments. I think my professors will find me more organized since I will know how to lose these tools, and I will not get left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment