Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

My homecoming weekend was really fun! I went up to Liberty (where I used to live) and was accompanied by my boyfriend, Derek Rogers. We went with our friends Tori and Regan. They aren't dating, but we all think it would be really cute if they did. We ate at Trazo Mare, and I had fettuccine Alfredo for the fourth year in a row!! In order to kill time we hung out at a pet store and then went to the dance. We danced a lot, but they only played one slow song. It was "all of me" by John Legend! After we went over to Derek's and watched movies and played ping pong until 3 am. I ended the night by staying over at my best friend Makenna's! It was an amazing night that I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment