Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October 29, 2014

What do you know about photography and/or photo editing? Do you take photos? How do you take photos? Do you edit photos before posting them on social media? How do you edit them? Explain any background or knowledge you have about photography and photo editing. Do you like it? Do you have any interest?

I don't honestly know a lot about photography or photo editing! My sister once took a photography class and I was her model, but in terms of operating and editing the photos I am not very advanced. Typically when I take a photo it is on my iPhone. I usually edit my pictures or put a filter on them on instagram to make them  look better. I think that photography is really interesting, but have never had a real opportunity to get involved with it. I think using a nice camera would be really fun and there are several things/people I would be interested in getting pictures of. In terms of editing I am not at all advanced with the software. I have an app called aviary on my phone to fix lighting, but other than that I usually just put on an instagram or twitter photo filter and call it good. I would love to learn more about this though!

No comments:

Post a Comment