Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014


Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

My weekend was pretty great all around. I had a debate tournament up at Olathe North West. My partner and I took fourth place and got a DCI bid. A DCI bid is something you earn for being in the top sixteen. You need two of them to qualify for the Debate Coaches invitational. However, the real highlight of my weekend was yesterday. I got to hang out with Derek and watch the royals crush the Angels! Caine was on fire with those catches. Watching the Royals win makes me proud to be a part of this community. I also laughed very hard when Billy Butler scored and stole second base. Now we know nothing is impossible. All in all, this weekend was one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment