Monday, November 24, 2014

November 23, 2014

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

This thanksgiving will probably be like every other thanksgiving I have ever had in my life! Each year I go to my grandma's on my mom's side where we enjoy a meal consisting of ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, deserts, casseroles, and more! I get to see my cousins and all of their adorable pets! This Saturday I also have plans to go to a thanksgiving hosted by Derek's family. We will also be celebrating his birthday and just hanging out with his family which is always really exciting. There is a chance I may go black Friday shopping with my sister once she gets off work at target. My grandma on my dad's side recently sent me money and I would really like to get some of my Christmas shopping out of the way! I think I will start with gifts for my family and then my friends. I also plan to get lots of rest and catch up on all of my studying! I wish that thanksgiving break was a full week, but five days still gives me a lot of time to get back on top of my game. I will be preparing for my upcoming debate tournament on December 5th and 6th this Sunday as well. However, more than anything I am just excited to be surrounded by the people that I love and care about.

Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment