Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 11, 2014

What is your idea for your stop motion animation? How is your idea innovative and creative? How are you going to execute your idea?

I have not officially decided on what I will be doing for my stop motion animation, but I do have a few ideas. I think it would be interesting to create something with clay like you see very often on TV. Perhaps I could also make a sandwich and have each motion/ingredient be a different frame within the animation. One last idea that I have is involving my dog, like maybe walking him or playing with him. All of these ideas are innovative and creative because they have clear story lines and involve very interesting subjects. I think that these will be different from my classmates and hopefully unique from anything that they have seen before. I plan to execute this project at my house with the help of my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment