Friday, November 14, 2014

November 14, 2014

Tell me about your experience with taking your stop-motion photos. What problems did you run in to? What did you find difficult about the process? What would you go back and change about HOW you took the photos? Explain yourself.

My experience with stop-motion photos was an interesting one to say the least. I had a few problems, but overall this experience has been pretty rewarding so far. The problems I ran into include bad lighting, accidentally moving my objects, and a few other things of that nature. I found it really difficult to find a way to steady the camera that I was using on my iPad, but eventually I figured it out by stacking it on top of several shoe boxes. I would definitely change this by borrowing a tripod for a longer period of time if I ever do this again in the future. I would also try to do something with small toys or figures to make them seem like they are moving, rather than just using a sandwich. However, I felt overall that this project was a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment