Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19, 2014

Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

There are several things I wish I had done differently with my stop-motion animation, but I am satisfied with my grade nonetheless. If I had to do it all over again I would make sure that I had a podcast and a quality digital camera. I would make sure that I was completely out of the frame so that my shadow would not play a major role or disrupt/throw off the lighting. Furthermore, I would try to find a steadier surface so that the thing I was using to prop up my picture taking device would not be at all visible. I think I would also try something with food that told a story by creating pictures like some of my classmates did! For example, many used skittles and m&m's o create stories; I think that would be cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment