Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4, 2014

Yesterday you edited and uploaded photos to your blog. Tell me more about your photos. HOW did you edit them? Why did you choose the photos that you did? Explain your assignment.

My photos had a diverse range of subjects and were a lot of fun to take; however, when it came to editing them and making them seem professional I felt some what inexperienced. I used Photoshop and played around a lot with the saturation. I liked to also mess with the brightness because I felt it really made the colors stand out and pop. I chose the photos that I did because I felt that they all had intense pops of colors that drew the eye to them and made the viewer feel excited. I really enjoyed the scavenger hunt assignment because it felt like the most creative thing we have done in class up to this point, and I really got to put my own spin on these images. In terms of editing I think I still have a lot to learn, but I did enjoy trying to garner some of the basic skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment